Monday, October 11, 2010

Don


Well its Sunday night and day two is complete. Learned a few things.... Tyson is scared of midgets and clowns, even if he looks in the mirror....Karen is cherishing a break from Tim, separate rooms....and Im really glad to be back here. It was absolutely priceless to see the old man from last years house 2. He was smiling ear to ear when he saw us. He had really taken the house and made it his home. It turns out that he is 88 years old and not 99. We found out that a week after he took posession of his new house, his old one collapsed. Gods timing is so perfect.
It was really cool to see some of the familiar kids faces, one girl is in the cookbook, they are just as precious as they were last year.
I am really blessed to be able to share this experience with my wife. I am excited to see how our relationship with each other and God will grow by doing this together. I miss my kids am incredible amount, but know this was Gods will that we are here.
On one final note I have to say I find myself missing Percy. Percy you are in our thoughts.
Hi Eric, Nicole, and Stacy, I miss you so much.

3 comments:

  1. Don I loved your posts from last year and am so excited to read them this year. I know God will use you in a mighty way to impact the amazing poeple of El Salvador for His kingdom. Blessings to you and the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, Dad. God used you guys to last year save that man. Send my love to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dad i tyed to comment on my ipod and it didnt work so im, commenting now love you and i miss you lots see ya sunday and my track meet is actually the tuesday when you get bach (the tuesday after)

    ReplyDelete