Monday, October 18, 2010

Mission 2010 to El Salvador was an amazing experience and one that I will never forget. Building homes for the six families was a joy knowing that they will have better living conditions than what they had before, which was practically nothing. Working with a team of brothers and sisters in Christ who's one goal is to help those in El Salvador was also and awesome experience. The laughter and tears will be cherished for a long time. The one moment that I will never forget is hearing Pastor Jorge moaning and shedding tears over the property that has just be approved to build homes for those who have nothing. His heart for the needy in El Salvador puts me to shame. My prayer is that this experience will always be my reminder as to how much God has blessed me and to share those blessings with others.

God is good
P.I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment