Sunday, October 9, 2011


Hmm....what to write so that it paints a picture of what I experienced today and takes you on the journey with us....
Those sweet big brown eyes and beautiful smiles of all the children always flood my heart with joy...they are definately some of God´s best work! Returning to villages where houses have been previously built and seeing the families thriving and still greatful for God´s blessings is so fulfilling. Karen....Adonai is doing well...Took a recent picture and thought of you as soon as I saw him.
As wonderful as so many of the experiences are here...some are so heart wrenching and hard to bear. Thankful that we can hand them all over to God . This afternoon we met two families who are experiencing such an enormous burden. They are related, an eight year old carrying a ten month old and the baby pulled a pot of boiling water onto the both of them. Although the eight year old is healing well, the 10 month old is still in hospital requiring possible skin graph. Please pray for God´s power of healing. For the children and for the families.

Leisha

2 comments:

  1. Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing.
    Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
    Psa 5, 1-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, I so appreciate this verse right now and the prayers I am sure you have offered up to the Lord on behalf of this precius little child as well. Not unlike you, i break for these little ones and I am thankful that God does too. Thank you for this verse that offers strength and hope in sorrow. So needed.

    ReplyDelete