Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thoughts

Being here for the third time I've found that although everything is still unexpected, I know what to expect. The sights, sounds, smells, and tastes are all familiar to me. When we go to build the houses, I know what to do and how I can help. I feel like I am contributing rather than having to be taught how to do everything separately. It feels good to be helping as part of the team. One thing that will always stick out from all the rest is the stories of the families we build houses for. While these stories all share a common theme of struggle and hardship,  they now can share a theme of hope. 
-Aynsley

3 comments:

  1. God's richest blessings on you, Aynsley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good observation Aynsley. Isn't it cool to be able to see the Gospel in action around the world first hand? Looking forward to hearing your stories. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your last sentence especially Aynsley! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete